Old November 28th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Carl Orton

Default Dry Washing - Wing Waxers?

Haven't tried Wing Waxers, but I was impressed with Wash n Wax All. They
have 3 flavors - regular, HD, and Belly Wash. The HD is worthless IMHO. The
regular does fine for most of the topside dust/dirt/stuff, and the Belly
Wash does a pretty good job on the underside.

However, Belly Wash does not stand a chance against Simple Green AVIATION
formula.

"Spitfire" wrote in message
ups.com...
Has anyone used Wing Waxers aircraft detailing lately? They seem to
have a good product but dont know about the reputation and I am having
a hard time researching them.... I think they use a Teflon product?
Any thoughts on this company and its products? Or can anyone recommend
a better company or product line? Thanks