Old October 9th 18, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ADSB panel display

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 8:59:07 AM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
Since you fly in Nevada the best thing to do is install powerflarm and connect to your LXNAV which will show you ADSB traffic as well. This is my setup and I see ADSB traffic all the time, in addition to glider traffic.

Ramy

Ramy, thanks, I did consider that option, but my expectation was that a dedicated traffic display would be clearer, and important enough to justify another hole in the panel. Do you find that traffic stands out clearly on the LX map display, or is traffic lost in the screen clutter?