Old November 20th 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default Iphone app for soaring?

On Nov 19, 11:21*pm, GARY BOGGS CFIG wrote:
My iPhone makes a ILEC CN10 vario climb sound when my wife calls ;-)
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Great Dave, not if you can get the iphone to do the rest of the ilec
stuff I'll have it made!

While no doubt we would love to see a 99-cent version of SeeYou for
iPhone, I doubt that it will happen. Successful apps need a huge user
base to be profitable.

However, I have found I can access weather radar on an iPhone while
soaring - wonder how the Rules Committee will deal with this one?

Mike