Old June 3rd 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Maynard

Default Power LEDs

On 2008-06-03, Mike Isaksen wrote:
seems like a good way to generate lots of RF hash.

Yeah, I was wondering about that when I saw the $7 12vdc inverter.
But the 1 inch by 12 inch strips are cheap enough to try:
http://www.glowhut.com/el-strip--el-panel.html

Yeah. I'd stick a couple of them in the airplane and exercise all of the
radios before committing to a full EL illumination system.

Hey where are you at in the countdown?

The aircraft came out of the paint shop this morning; they're putting the
finishing touches on it this week, and test flying it late this week and
early next week. I'm going to the factory Tuesday to look it over and take
delivery.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)