Old August 19th 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
korben dallas

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

wrote:

If it's so bad, why don't you leave?

what do you mean "leave"? i work there. it's like going from home to the
office, you know. not everybody likes it, but that's just the way it is.
i like my work, and as long as it is the case i can tolerate the
backwards experience of living here. many people come to work to usa
from abroad, as your know. they consider living here as necessary evil,
something you have to tolerate.

I'm sure someone of
your intelligence could find a good job in Moscow.

today this is extremely attractive, considering the significantly higher
pay coupled with only slightly higher cost of life, and immeasurably
better standards of life in moscow. i'll definitely consider it when
i'll decide to switch jobs. i actually have a number of good offers from
there.

Why anyone would
live where they hate is beyond me.

you must be a billionaire... good for you. we, ordinary folks, usually
have to make some compromises in choosing where we work and where we live.