Old December 27th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Paul Tomblin

You have got to love Jaun and his ego. Why he thinks anyone would want
to sink to his level in life as a low life asshole is beyond me. I
don't know if he was in the military or not but I do know what he has
become and that accomplishment is something that I can live a long and
happy life without.

DABEAR wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Get a life, Bob. It will help ease the pain of knowing you'll never achieve
anything close to what I have done so far.

All Hanoi Juan has accomplished in life is to betray a lot of brave
guys who served while his meal ticket didn't. And if his
accomplishments are so great, why does he have to come here and "try"
to brag about them and put others down?

We're still waiting on your boss to post his logbooks and DD 214. And
we're waiting on Hanoi Juan to make a name for himself in his
homeland...

The Sewers of North Vietnam...