Old December 18th 06, 08:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Phil Kyle is a duck

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Peter Hucker wrote:
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:56:09 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:54:43 -0000, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally

sodomised
in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Ward Hardman" verbally sodomised

in

oups.com:

Phil Kyle is a ****ing arsehole. Phil sucks cock all

day
and
all
night. **** Phil Kyle, he's just a turd.

Flush him away.

Hello Alan. You're just like that MAC Jim bloke. A ****.

Quack!

He's an illigitamate (xnews really needs a spillchucker)

doctor?

You really need a brain but I don't moan about it in

brackets.

Ah, P.Hucker! You're back!

[looks worriedly at Mitch]

No, no! Not Mitch's back, P.Hucker. Your back.

Mr Hucker has support from me.
So does Mr Kyle.

Don't be afraid.

Mr Pounder

Quack!

Bruce.

Mr Pounder

Yes?

Have you always been an extremely stupid person?

Yes?

Or have you forgotten the last time I posted to you & kicked your arse?

Yes?

Which one is it?

Yes?