Old December 16th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DonMorrisey

Default Lord Engine Mounts

Well I ended up finding the answer to this question. The determining
factor in the size/type of Lord Mount you use has very little to do
with the engine of choice as many different rubber mounts can be used
for the same size engine. It all comes down to the width of the "cup"
on your dynafocal ring. For instance the ring that is being used to
make the mount for my O-235 L2C has cups/attachment points that are
2.75" wide. These take Lord Mount # J-7402-5 and they sell at Aircraft
Spruce for $239 for the set of four. I haven't checked pricing
elsewhere yet.

Don.