Old September 23rd 05, 09:22 PM
Mark T. Dame

three-eight-hotel wrote:

I'm being a little lazy here, so forgive me... I didn't dive too far
into that site to see what functionality was available, nor did I drill
down in the link I'm about to provide to see if Cincinnati is covered,
but it is a pretty cool site, none-the-less.

http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php

I use that already, but that's for audio feeds. AirportMonitor is a
radar feed.

I've been able to listen to local feeds, while sitting at my desk,
doing "work"... What a geek!!! ;-)

(-: I've actually got it running right now...

-m
--
## Mark T. Dame
## VP, Product Development