Old July 19th 03, 03:15 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 03:58:13 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

We're leaning towards either Wednesday or Thursday evening, after the
airshow. (It's really a snap to find someone now -- you just check at the
EAA North 40 booth using either our last name or our "N" number -- they'll
tell you which site we're on, and where that site is located.)

Just imagine what would happen if you would be one of those using a
nickname here.
"Is there some 'Maverick-Full-Throttle' on campsite 40?"

And it will be nice learning the real name of some of the folks ...
"No, I am Jonny, you will know me by 'wise-man-riding-a-dead-horse' on
usenet!"

:-))

#m
--
http://www.usawatch.org/ http://www.alternet.org/

John Gilmo I was ejected from a plane for wearing
"Suspected Terrorist" button http://www.politechbot.com/p-04973.html