Old May 1st 04, 06:30 PM
Dave S

How about you learn to fly first in a rented plane, THEN go buy something..

I have heard of too many instances where someone buys more plane than
they can handle.. and end up selling it in disgust. Its NOT like owning
a car.

Dave

Carlos Estopier wrote:
sami wrote in message ...

Used Cessna T206,for high alt, short rwy. if you are a mx citizen,get
your PPL.In MEX. if you are U.S then go to TX,or FL.if you find a plane
I can help you fly to MX. I hold U.S ppl. as well as a mexican PPL.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Thanks, do you know how much and how long does it takes to obtain
the ppl in the US, and in Mexico, my first choice is a Cirrus (any
thoughts?).

Thanks in advance,

Carlos