Old October 3rd 05, 10:04 AM
Tim

Hi all

"Simon Robbins" I don't feel it's helped by being told to concentrate on
the horizon
during the whole manouever, as how are you supposed to know if you're
side-slipping, or drifting backwards?
Si

Hi Simon , I am on 6.5 hrs, The one thing that I noticed and changed was my
sunglass`s, I had been using Oakley minute, They had quite a big frame that
until I noticed was blocking a lot of my peripheral(sp?) vision,, I now use
some without a lower/side frame, It did make a large difference to my ground
awareness / proximity sense,
Have a good one
Tim
ps stay away from Shobdon 12-.2 tomorrow , as there is a bloke with no clue
buzzing around in a r22 :-)