Old July 10th 03, 01:28 AM
John Galban

Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote in message ...
Bear
Lake County Airport in southeast Idaho was under us. The proprietor
came out and pumped fuel, then headed off to cut weeds at the far end of
the airport. We petted the airport dog and checked weather and had a
bite to eat, then piled in for the remaining leg.

Bear Lake County! I didn't think anybody else landed there. It's a
regular stop on my flights from PHX to Montana. The old gas pumping
geezer that lives on the airport is a real character. Don't try to
leave without signing his guest book! I've been dropping in there for
years and only once did I see another plane. Don't know how they keep
that place open, but I'm glad they do.

Sorry to hear you had such a bad time there.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)