Old December 31st 03, 04:12 PM
jbarnes0995

The link you gave expects a username and password!!!!!!!!!! Sorry!
Jim

Thomas Peel wrote:

Dennis Wyman schrieb:

Does anyone know how to write taxiway sign? I'm always using the
progressive taxi when I taxi to and from the runways. I feel I'm always
lost in all airports. Thanks, Dennis

Assuming you mean, how can I add taxiway signs to my default scenery:

Firstly, you will need a scenery designer program. I use Airport
(Freeware), a very fine program written originally by Pascal Meziat.
Then, you need to be able to generate macros for the signs.
There used to be a www.taxiwaysigns.com that had a very clever program
to do this, sadly they stopped their work with the release of FS2004.

Based on their work, I did develop some macros myself, which I could
send to you if you reply to my email address.

Finally, you will need a map of the airport, to know how the taxiways
are designated, and to be realistic, you should know the rules how the
taxiway signs are color coded.

T.