Old March 27th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Margy Natalie

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

WJRFlyBoy wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:29:56 -0400, Margy Natalie wrote:

There are $10M homse on Captiva. The price of the home means nothing in
terms of what I said, MOF, the higher the price of the home, including
airstrip, further limits the resale market. These are not speculations,
they are mathematical and historical facts.

Duh, every "specialty" neighborhood poses a difficult time for resale.

Not so.

really? I believe any "specialty" neighborhood will reduce your
potention buyer pool, be it a golf course, airport or lake. It's just
what people want. Of course for the "right" buyer the values go up
because it's on a golf course, runway or lake.

I for one would NEVER buy a house in a golf community, but I'm building
in an aviation community. There are more golfers than pilots (sad, but
true) so the market isn't as limited, but pilots are more fun :-}!

Depends on whether the Mile High Club or the On Green Association is
your preference.

Bingo!