Old October 1st 04, 06:14 AM
sidk

Larry, be cautious when looking for a "bargain" D cell. Some outfits
package a C cell in a D-sized case. You can tell a "real" D cell rom
a "fake" one by comparing the Amp-hour rating. Prices I have seen on
the "real" D cells are around $8 to $10 each.

Sid Knox

Velocity N199RS
Starduster N666SK
KR2 N24TC
W7QJQ

"Larry" wrote in message ...
Okay, I'll admit- I *thought* I'd found a good deal on NiMH AA batteries
(posted on the previous thread), but you folks came through with some really
great deals.

I'm shopping for some NiMH size C and D batteries (already got a nice
charger).

Thus far I've seen a pack of 8 C and 8 D for $4.84 each delivered he

Any other suggested sources?