Old September 4th 04, 10:04 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: The greatest missions were tactical, not strategic
From: Presidente Alcazar
Date: 9/4/2004 7:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
On 04 Sep 2004 11:27:33 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Then don't read my posts.

Indeed, that's the best response to a troll.

No one is makng you read them but you do anyway.That
says it all

I read this one on the off-chance there might be an answer to the
question I posed a year ago and reiterated just now: what your
personal experience of Geoffrey Chaucer was. I admit the odds were
slight that you would manage a response to that and the other
contradictions, but I thought I ought to give you the chance. The
safe money was always on you running away from them as per usual,
however.

Gavin Bailey

I see you are still reading my posts. Have you no self control?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer