Old December 16th 03, 03:55 AM
Bartscher

Hey Eric!

Iowa City's FBO, Jet Air, Inc, has a good selection of 152s, Warriors, 172s,
182s, and 206s. (They're a Cessna dealer.)

Don't know the prices, but I can find out, if you'd like? Or you might
just give them a jingle at 319-339-9160?
--
Jay Honeck

Jay, thanks for the help. I was hoping to find a 172RG so I could continue work
on my commercial during the holidays. Any idea if the Cessna dealer has one?

If not, I might have to rent the 182 for some local sightseeing.

If I'm near the Iowa City airport, I'll have to drop by the Inn.

Thanks again,
Eric Bartsch