Old December 5th 03, 05:07 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (Lee Elson) said:
I suspect (but have no evidence) that there are many small companies
that could use such transportation services and would find it cost
effective compared to traveling by car. If you know of an example
where someone has made a business meeting these types of
transportation needs, I'd appreciate hearing about the details (e.g.
who are the customers, what are the costs).

5 will get you 10 that the FAA would consider what you are referring to as
"air taxi", and therefore Part 135.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/