Old September 24th 06, 10:53 PM
Bill Snyder Bill Snyder is offline
Junior Member

Default WANTED: PIK20D Glider Horiz.Stab. Guide Pin Plate

Hello

I am the owner of a PIK 20D (#20593) and fly out of Blairstown, New Jersey, USA.

I need to replace the horizontal stabilizer guide pin plate that mounts on the upper rear portion of the vertical fin.

Does anyone know of an individual, wreck or organization from which I could purchase this part? I am posting want ads on appropriate soaring websites.

I appreciate any help and advice you can give me. Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Best wishes,

Bill Snyder

Last edited by Bill Snyder : September 24th 06 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Email address would not post