Old May 16th 04, 04:31 PM
Tom Allensworth

Default Only 16 Hours of UAL Sim Time Left

If you are sitting on the fence debating whether or not to book some UAL Sim
Time at the 2004 Exhibition and Conference, you had better not wait much
longer. There are only 16 hours of UAL sim time left out of the 200 hour
allocation that we have as of this morning. We anticipate that these
remaining few hours are going to go fast. If you have ever wanted to fly a
full motion sim of a Boeing 747, 777, 757/767, 737 or the Airbus A319/320,
now is the time! For more information on the Exhibition and Convention and
to sign up for UAL full motion sim, please go to our Exhibition and
Convention page. Sim hours are based upon a "first come, first served"
basis.

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/