Old September 9th 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LAK 12 Polar

Hi,

Someone emailed the Dick Johnson LAK 12 Flight Test Evaluation document to me. I'm all set. Thank you Michael!!!

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 4:53:31 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the Dick Johnson report on the LAK 12 sailplane? I'm trying to access it to get a polar to enter into a customer's new LXNAV S80 variometer. The SSA web site shows the document, but the flash player is not currently working in any web browser. Has anyone downloaded it previously? I called the SSA and they said they don't currently have access to it either.

Thanks,

Paul Remde