Old September 10th 20, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colin Roney

Default LAK 12 Polar

Paul The Lak 12 polar is as near as dammit to a Nimbus2A/B. Same span and
wing section.

At 21:53 09 September 2020, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the Dick Johnson report on the LAK 12
sailplane?=
I'm trying to access it to get a polar to enter into a customer's new
LXN=
AV S80 variometer. The SSA web site shows the document, but the flash
play=
er is not currently working in any web browser. Has anyone downloaded

it
=
previously? I called the SSA and they said they don't currently have
acces=
s to it either. =20

Thanks,

Paul Remde