Old August 23rd 03, 11:55 AM
Martin Hotze

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:42:37 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:

Just a philosophical note: I never dreamed that one day the arrival of the
Leader of the Free World would make me run like a wet hen.

You might be right with "the Leader" (Fuehrer), but you sure aren't any
longer right with "the Free World". There is no free world any longer.
Thanks to PATRIOT ACT, CAPPS, CAPPS II, demanding fingerprinting, RFIDs,
huge databases, etc - this can be seen in most of the western countries.
Some day the average John stands up and claims his freedom back from his
servant, the government. But we first have to learn it the hard way ...
just sign up to some good mailing lists ... you might be surprised.

#m

--
Don't like your neighbor? - https://tips.fbi.gov/