Old July 14th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
RomeoMike

Default Heart trouble

Tina wrote:

Well, how about this

"But you're sounding a
little like MX when he Googles something he's totally ignorant of,
then
comes on here".

OK, I apologize. I should have inserted "to me" so that it read, "But
you're sounding to me like..." Then it would have been more obvious that
it was my opinion.

It may have appeared so to you, but not to others. You, by the way,
have no idea of my credentials in this area, but I did indicate early
and often I was not expert, and suggested early and often the points I
had been making would be worth considering when discussing the case
with his MD.

My point was that when someone posts on something important (like air
safety or medical issues, for example) it's legitimate, even on Usenet,
to inquire as to the source of that info or wonder about the credentials
of the poster. That's why I initially asked, "Where is all this medical
advice coming from?" I got no direct answer to that specific question
which increased my suspicions that the info was coming from the internet
or indirectly from a third party. And knowing that gives me a better
idea where to file the info.

I'd say "cheers," but that might offend someone.