Old May 10th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie the Counterfeiter

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You're a liar and your posts prove it, you pathetic little piece of
****.

What posts?

I would have never believed anyone could top Mx, but when it comes to
being a looser, you're a real scholar.

God i love usenet.

Do you live in a cave like Mixey? Mooch off someone else? Blame
everything on someone else?

Get a life looser!

Got one thanx.

Do you really have nothing more meaningful in your life, than a desire
to terrorize the Usenet?

Terrorize?

Bwawhahwhahwhahw!

Can you not stand back and look at your actions, and see how pathetic
you appear to everyone here.

Actually, I don't care what I look like, since I'm just a bunyip.

Are you Mx in drag????

Mmm, nope.

Bertie