Old January 10th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default Global Warming/Climate Change (was contrails)

Scott wrote:
Mark Jardini wrote:

The USGS says a complete melt of the Greenland ice sheet would raise
sea level 6.5 meters or 21 feet -http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs2-00/

Yikes!! I think I am going to build an arc....

mj

Ya, and Al Gore SAYS he invented the Internet

Nah, he didn't say that; a reporter said that. I have heard the guys
that DID invent the Internet and the World Wide Web (aka www) say Al
Gore was instrumental in the development of the Internet, and they
clearly had a lot of respect for him.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA