Old November 9th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Aircraft Spruce Rant

"Doug Palmer" wrote

Well, why advertise that you can get orders out the same day when you can't
get them out given a full business day? If the service agent had one iota of
hospitality I would not have started the thread.

Did you ask for a reason that it did not go out in one business day, as
advertised?

If not, that would be a beginning. Perhaps (I'm only guessing) there was a very
good reason that it did not, like an important part of you order was due to come
in, and without it, it would have been back-ordered. Something "like" that,
perhaps. Still, it should be standard operating procedure for Spruce to call
and inform you (or anyone) of a delay, I would think.

If you did ask, but got no answer, then it is time to go up the chain of
command, very politely, though, until you do get an answer, even if it is only
an admission of "we dropped the ball.". I have always found that calm
conversation begets calm conversation and answers. People's nature is to get
defensive, if they are backed into a corner.

I'm not accusing you of being rude or less than calm, since I don't know how
this all transpired. I hope you have better luck next time.
--
Jim in NC