Old October 3rd 05, 09:25 PM

John T wrote:
"Guy Elden Jr" wrote in message
oups.com

I'd certainly be a little wary of the new plane after reading this,
but honestly, this does not surprise me in the least. The aviation
industry is concerned with money first, safety a far distant second.

As long as we're supporting the theory of conspiracies (rooted in money),
consider he's an American working on a European airliner considered by many
to be a Boeing-killer. No possibility of ulterior motive there, right?

Except that the pressurization system overall is being done by Hamliton
Sundstrand, part of UTC which si quite an American company, and Boeing
is apparently interested in using the parts this guy is blowing the
whistle on. Plus it's pretty clear this guy is digging himself a very
deep hole in terms of his own future. None of which proves that he is
right, not a crank, etc, but it does seem to reduce the possibilities.

-cwk.