Old April 29th 05, 01:33 AM
NW_PILOT

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
k.net...

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message
online.com...
Dudley Henriques wrote:

I take the post and use it exactly as I did here to make it a negative
example for any student who happens along the path.

I liked your approach. Many others have taken a different approach.

The
difference is that you used this as an example for others, while others
have attempted to directly attempt to disuade the OP.

I think the latter a losing proposition in this particular case.

- Andrew

Without knowing anything but what I have read from the IP, I would tend to
agree with your assessment. But I don't blame those who have tried to set
him straight. In matters of flight safety , I will always opt for even the
slightest chance at setting someone straight on something as important as

an
issue like this. If it's a waste of time for the IP, at least you can

bounce
off him to get through to someone else who might be more receptive to

common
sense.
It's been my experience through the years that taking the time to deal

with
issues like this one can pay off big time. After all, if you manage to

save
just one life by stopping long enough to shed a bit of light on the truth,
it makes this whole Usenet thing worth while...at least for me anyway :-)
But you're right. It tries my patience sometimes doing it! :-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Dudley, your one of the only one! I have learned a lot on these usnet
groups. I AM NOT A TROLL!!!!

Werid I seek instruction report back and get flamed!