Old March 22nd 04, 03:43 AM
Tlewis95

Great video, Trace! Keep up the great work, and I expect to see your solo
flight when you turn 14!
Mitch

Thanks Mitch!
it was me takeing all of the video from the OUTSIDE of the plane on the Takeoff
and landing. It was not my takeoff or landing that was viewed from the exterior
of the aircraft. I recorded it only for people that might not know what a
glider is and might like to see the approach/rollout from a different
perspective. I would have waited until the next flight to get another takeoff
but they put the glider away as soon as they were done and I did not want to
wait a week just to get that one little clip. Actually, the clip of my takeoff
my dad took from the inside was 5-6 months before I got the dropped wing
footage.