Old December 7th 05, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Becker 3201 Radio

After a lot of searching online last winter, I was able to locate the
installation, operator's manual, etc. for the 3201 in pdf form. I
emailed these to the originator of this thread, but can pass them along
to anyone else who needs them.

John (XJ)

David Kinsell wrote:
Turn the channel selector all the way to the right (usually preset at
121.5), set the frequency desired, turn selector to the number where
you want the new frequency, push the white button.

Call the Becker USA customer service people, and they can email you a
PDF manual. I have a Becker 4201 manual I'd be happy to email you, but
since you have a 3201, thay wouldn't help much.
Russ

Hardly likely that a PDF exists for a radio of that vintage, certainly wasn't
done that way originally. Maybe somebody has scanned it by now.

Probably more important for the OP to get a copy of the Sevice Bulletin
for the infamous leaking battery problem. Was posted to this group in 2001
by Olivier Dancer under the title "Becker AR3201".

-Dave