Old January 25th 05, 01:12 PM
Jay Honeck

Of course, the big question for this year just may become where to park at
Oshkosh...North-40 or Vintage? :-)

Now I may get lambasted for this, but I still don't feel that it's "right"
to park a Piper Arrow in the Vintage section -- even if, technically, it's
old enough.

Call me a purist, but there's just something wrong with parking a plane that
looks exactly like a current-production aircraft (because, well, it IS
identical) next to a classic old Navion or Comanche.

In a few years I suppose my Pathfinder will be eligible for "Classic"
parking -- but you'll still find me happily watching departures from my lawn
chair out in the North 40...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA