Old June 17th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Becker Radio question

On Jun 16, 8:12*pm, Fred wrote:
I am looking for the wiring specs on an older Becker radio. *I can't
find a model number, but I will describe it and see if anyone can
identify it.

It has one display LCD for the frequency. *On the bottom left edge
there is a control that can click through 4 stored frequencies and
then one position for setting the freq. with the control on the lower
right side of the radio. *The on/off/volume is on the upper left side
and the upper right corner is labeled "Store".

If anyone knows the model is there anyone that would have the wiring
specs, especially the connections for the mics.

Thanks,
Fred Blair
Houston, Tx

Hi Fred,

Yes, as Dave said, it is a Becker 3201. If you go to Wings and
Wheels, at the bottom of the index, left side, there is a "Useful
Information" section. In there, you will find the wiring diagram for
the 3201.

Steve Leonard
Wichita, KS