Old November 27th 17, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Balleka

On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 1:30:08 AM UTC-8, Mike Oliver wrote:
Apologies if this has been posted before but very happy to see Matts videos
ar restored to youtube. A fitting memorial to an inspiring'dude'

Balleka's videos are a gift to the soaring world. Many Sundays I fly rides at the local gliderport. I have had customers ask for a ride like Balleka's videos and I have had people ask for a ride like Bruno's videos. Terrible tragedy to have lost Matt.

Jon