Old October 13th 05, 09:07 PM
Jim Burns

Yep, got it installed also. Just retrieved the iPaq from my truck after
using it on and off the past few weeks for other things and low and behold,
it's memory was totally erased. I had to re install everything. grrrrrrrrr
Jim

"Cecil Chapman" wrote in message
Jim, just wanted to mention; if you haven't seen the main WingX

application
from the HiltonSoftware website (the one for purchase),,, you would also

be
impressed even further at all IT can do (you're IPAQ would NEVER leave

your
pocket grin).

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman
CP-ASEL-IA

Student - C.F.I.

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -