Old August 4th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default Ref:DUI

DaveB wrote:
About 35 years ago (during my drinking days) I flew a couple times
with a fellow that would drink beer while flying.

We were flying out of a small airport in Alabama and I really didn't
think much of it. Now after being sober for a long time and a little
older and still alive I realize how crazy that was.
Daveb

Also, 35 years ago a DUI was no worse for you record than a speeding
ticket. MADD did what they set out to do and to a point it has probably
made us safer on the road. Like all groups that have a mission though
MADD has gone a little overboard and taken the politicians with them.