Old January 2nd 05, 06:12 AM

Andrew:

I have had experience using the Micro for a little while now, flying
with it regularly, and I have to say I'm very impressed. The only
complaint I've seen (not by me... there's another rather spirited
discussion going on about this on another post) is that it doesnt have
audible warnings. But I dont need them. The 10 LEDs definitely get my
head out of the cockpit. I put it on the glareshield just to the lower
right of the compass, and believe me, I know about aircraft I wouldn't
have. Thats the other point... no device should take the place of
proper scanning. That's my only worry... that I'll become too
complacent and treat this device as a replacement instead of an
additional pair of eyes. But the fact that it is really only a
proximity alert and doesnt pinpoint keeps me wary. At least thats my
opinion.

-T. Johnson