Old February 1st 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Anyone know of this airplane?

This may sound like a silly question but:

Some time ago my father passed away suddenly when I was a teenager and my
mother sold his airplane. I don't know much about the transaction only that
my fathers C182 left Canada and headed down to the States. Fast Forward 22
years and I happen to find a US aircraft registry search online so I
decided to try and see if I could find the whearabouts of the old plane,
Volia! I found out where it is and it's new registration number. Now without
prying to much into the new owners privacy I was just wondering if anyone
here is familiar with a C182 that is registered to a gentleman in Boise
Idaho with "N" number N34BB. I have done a fair amount of searching online
to see if I could find some pictures of the plane with no luck.

I would love to find out if it still has the old colors or if it has been
repainted, where it has been these last 20 or so years and/or if it has been
modifed!

Now like I said I don't intend to pry into anyones privacy or make an issue
out of it, it's just that I have some very fond memories of my father and I
going flying in this plane. My father owned the plane for many years and
from the time I was old enough to walk he would take me up with him.

Shortly before he died he put me in the left seat a few times and was
teaching me how to fly, Doing circuits around Salmon Arm (CZAM). Those were
some of the best days of my young years.

Thanks in advance of any info you may have.