Old July 2nd 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_11_]

Default Our 27th Consecutive Oshkosh -- anyone else going?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Oh, so yesterday it was a free party, but today it will cost you a six
pack.

Now you're spamming dude, and we don't need a new post everyday to
promote it.

This is a DIFFERENT PARTY. The one at the hotel in Iowa City on 7/25/09
is FREE. The one at our campsite in the North 40 on 7/29 will cost a
6-pack of beer from your hometown -- not because we want to charge anyone,
but because it's a really kewl way for everyone to sample beers from all
over America.

Apology accepted.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

There ya go, stir some more ****, ya know that's what you want.

But as long as your sig includes your business, you are still spamming.

Why don't you take all you nonsense back to POA, sure was nicer without you.