Old September 30th 03, 02:38 PM
David Hill

Default Here's a silly question regarding plans

I'm building a replica of a 1924 plane. Since it's a replica, it's not
exactly an original design, but there are no plans or drawings, so I get
to make up the dimensions (based on photographs of the original). :-)

What I would like to end up with, besides a plane, is a set of plans
that would be marketable, should anyone else be foolish enough to want
to build this plane. Having never built a plane from plans, I don't
know what the standard is for documentation.

Can anyone recommend a set of plans I could buy, cheap, that would
demonstrate a reasonable standard for me to shoot for?

thanks,
--
David Hill
david at hillREMOVETHISfamily.org