Old October 10th 17, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgan[_2_]

Default Missing IGC Flight Replay

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:24:07 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Try http://www.soaringlab.eu
Still testing, so let us know what you think...

Bart,

What is your preferred way to receive feedback?

I tried playing back a long flight from this summer and noticed a couple of things.

1) Thermal view always reports metric climb info, regardless of the units select. The data window at the bottom is correctly displaying Knots/Feet.

2) My flight crossed midnight UTC. During playback, the airplane symbol disappears when the day changes over to 00:00:00. Running in reverse, it does reappear.

Very nice tool. Looking forward to exploring it more.

Morgan