Old August 30th 18, 06:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Vermont Fatalities Today

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10:24:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Three people were killed in the crash of a 2-32 today.

I find I always want to know more details whenever I hear of an accident that took the life of a fellow pilot. There is a curious morbid fascination, but more importantly, the ability to study the details and learn from it, hopefully to avoid repeating it. My condolences to the families involved. It's always hard to loose a loved one.