Old March 3rd 06, 06:05 PM
scottd scottd is offline
Junior Member

Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Default FREE Aviation Weather eLearning Session - March 21st

Chesapeake Aviation Training is proud to introduce another complementary eLearning session...

Who cares about pilot reports?

When: March 21, 2006 at 7 pm EST (4 pm PST) or 10 pm EST (7 pm PST)
Whe Online
Length: 60 minutes
Price: FREE
Instructor: Scott C. Dennstaedt, CFI and meteorologist

Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn about how your pilot reports are used by weather forecasters. Tips on what reports are critical to weather forecasts and how to successfully file a pilot report that meets their needs. You do not have to be a paid member of The Weather Report to take advantage of this limited opportunity. Seating for both sessions will be limited and based on the order of registration.

More info

Don't miss our next eLearning topic, "An introduction to the Skew-T diagram." This next eLearning session is a mini-series be held in three one hour sessions starting on the evening of March 3rd or March 5th.

More info

See our eLearning Calendar for dates and times of all of our current eLearning opportunities.