Old September 6th 03, 11:56 PM
Stu Gotts

Unfortunately, I can't stand Belvoir, and this is long standing. As
far as I'm concerned, they screwed up AvWeb big time. But I decided
to give them another shot with their maintenance rag so I subscribed a
while back. BEFORE I received my first issue, I was sent 2 letters
with offers to resubscribe. BAM! it hit me that was their forte, and
I found the rag wasn't too good either. Poorly presented (printed)
and boring as hell. Maybe it just wasn't what I was looking for, but
it did suck. After 4 months (2 issues) and about 6 subscription
offers, I cancelled.

We all know that you can do a whole lot better than them, Roger! And
thanks for the article, even though I won't see it.

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:24:44 GMT, "Roger Long"
om wrote:

No, it's the one that comes three ring binder punched and deals only with
safety issues (no advertising). They recently bought Avweb.com which
published my other articles.

www.aviationsafetymagazine.com