Old August 13th 03, 10:39 PM
Don Parker

News flash!!!! Attention all ships at sea!!!! I downloaded FSUIPC software
from www.simmarket.com, cost ~$22 usd, so far only used the cal procedure
for the contoller (it has a bunch of other bells & whistles), and the CH Pro
brakes and rudders are almost civilized to use!! Hi speed taxiing in the
182 can still be a little harrowing for 90degree turns that can turn into
180's, but it can IRL too - however normal takeoff rolls, landing, etc., are
a breeze now... In the air you nudge the rudder and get a nudge back,
instead of 30 degree diving turns. This Bud's on me!
Cheers'n beers y'all.
Don

"K" wrote in message
anyone?

This is annoying me in the extreme, despite having the sensitivity all the
way down the slightest movement on the rudder almost spins you off the
taxiway especially with the Cessnas. Trying to stick to the runway
centreline is almost impossible with the slightest crosswind. FS2002,

which
i still have installed, is perfectly weighted.

Anyone have a fix or is it solemthing that needs patching?