Old July 21st 03, 12:54 PM
Owain Walters

I must be living in a different UK to you guys. This
year has been pretty good really.

Owain

At 10:42 21 July 2003, Bruce Greeff wrote:
Hey Ian

Come visit me - I'll even let you fly my Cirrus a bit...
Last three flights 4:05, 3:15, 4:20 - Mid-winter -
Africa is tough.

tango4 wrote:

The weather has been so marginal that I'm going to
buy a boat! If I can't
fly I might as well go sailing.

Ian

'mosquito' wrote in message

Anywhere but the UK! It has been a particularly bad
season here

weatherwise.

Too true. The UK is always a pot-luck prospect, when
your activity is

weather

critical. A soaring friend of mine who's learning to
Paraglide, has been
grounded for a couple of weeks due to unfavourable
weather. That's the

main

reason I'm giving serious consideration to the western
USA.

Many of the US clubs I assumed didn't offer instruction,
do. The German

club looks

good, but doesn't have an English version.

Thanks.