Old December 5th 06, 11:44 PM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default *PLONK*

Elizabot v2.0.3 wrote:
Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
ah wrote in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
Mitch Crane -three verbally sodomised in
:

ah wrote in
:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Heather Cox wrote in
:

Don't bother replying, I've plonked *everyone* in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother replying, *I've* plonked *everyone* in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother replying, *I've* plonked everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother replying, *I've* plonked everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother replying, *I've* plonked everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother replying, *I've* plonked everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother replying, *I've* plonked everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother plonking, *I've* replied everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother plonking, *I've* replied everyone in these newsgroups.
No, don't bother flonking, *I've* defied everyone in these newsgroups.

No, don't bother wonking, *I've* defiled everyone in these newsgroups.

No, don't bother honking, *I've* derailed everyone in these newsgroups.

No, don't bother bonking, *I've* deified everyone in these newsgroups.