Old August 4th 09, 07:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Default yenc

"RustY ©" schreef in bericht

"Bo" wrote in message
..

You need to install OE-yEnc from here Bo,....
http://www.mutexed.com/code/OeyEnc/

Excellent program that ensures that you never miss a picture in
Outlook Express and you can let Pill out of his box again.

Well, you have taught an old dog a new trick. It works....very
painlessly. Thank you. Now let me clean up the blocked sender list!!!!!

I can't take credit for this - someone else on this group pointed me
towards it some time ago. As you say though, it does solve the problem
with OE only 'seeing' half the jpg's. And, yEnc saves a lot of bandwidth
(but that's another flamewar).

Thats a problem of providers to choose from.
Mine (Ziggo in the Netherlands) has just increased my speed to 50 MB at no
extra cost and is sending out warnings about further speed upgrades.
Who needs silly encoding when you've got broadband (gloat).

Regards,
Herman