Old June 10th 04, 08:03 PM
Jack Allison

Think carefully about your mission and why you want to own an airplane.

Couldn't agree more Richard and have been doing just that. I want to take
the time to research what fits with my long term flying goals. If that
means I rent for a few more years, so be it.

I decided on an older
Mooney M20C which cost no more than a C172 but let me build complex

airplane
time. A 1960s vintage Mooney M20C still remains an excellent value for
this purpose.

Interesting. I've only started to look at costs for complex Cessna
hardware, mainly because that's what I'm most familiar with. I definitely
want to consider options such as this, especially if cost can be in the
C-172 range.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student